Mar 12, 2013

All shades of white

I know black and white is a trend right now but I have never been one to follow trends. I prefer style over trend any day and in my opinion white is quite stylish. White is such a refreshing color and looks great on all skin tones. I think every lady's closet should consist of a few white pieces and if you are like me and like to dress your man then his closet shouldn't shy away from white either. The key is to pick a shade of white that works great with your skin tone. White is great because it can be worn year round. Whether you do winter white or wear it in the summer, white is perfect for all seasons. I have been crushing on white lately.










Source- various tumblrs and sites - www.wheredidugetthatstreet.com. If you see an image you would like me to remove let me know :)


Let's Blossom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment